Kiro Action Home
A Home That Is Deployed In 4-Hours By 4-People With No Special Machinery Or Heavy Equipment That Is Built To The Code Of Commercial And Home Applications. Scalable, Flat-Packed, Cost-Effective & Dignified Housing.
Built Prototype Only
4 residents / 1 bedroom
$3,000 / resident
Medium Term (1-10 years)
|87 days offsite||1 days onsite|
A Scalable, Dignified, Cost-Effective And Long-Term Rapid Re-Housing Option That Goes Up In Hours.
KIRO ACTION is a home, disaster relief, pop-up hotel, workers accommodation, veteran housing, and government relief structure all-in-one. Our solutions are put together in hours with our patent-pending designs without any heavy equipment or specialized machinery. Our solutions serve the locations that are most in need with an immediate rapid re-housing solution. Our solutions are real homes, built above code and over-engineered, can withstand fires, high winds, have working bathrooms and electrical features; all like a normal home. We are not like some of the awful solutions on the market that are a tent or glorified shed. Our homes look and feel like a real house because we use the same building technologies in the commercial and housing industry, but with advanced materials and features.
Our designs fit together in hours, can be put together by four people, and built to code of housing and commercial applications. If there is a foundation, then the home can be secured to it, making it a permanent home. If there is no foundation, then you can incorporate our foldout patent-pending foundation to put it anywhere from an empty parking lot to a field. The materials used in our smallest housing solutions for refugees and general homelessness are rated to last over 30-years, average 200 square feet (19 sq m) with a fully functioning bathroom, kitchenette and cost about 12-14k with options.
- Quoted Total Cost: $12,000
- Planned Occupancy (1 person/bed): 4 beds
- Estimated Cost Per Bed: $3,000
- Quote’s Total Interior Square Footage: 400 sqft
- Quote Includes # Units: 1 unit
- Used for Shelter Before: Yes, examples in the U.S.
- Readiness: Ready (In Stock)
- In Stock / Ready to Ship Today: Yes
- Manufacturer Identified and Available: N/A
- Setup Speed: <90 days
- Setup Difficulty: Moderate (prefab assembly)
- % Built Onsite: <10% – Arrives Ready, Almost All Built/Assembled Off-Site
- Portability: Semi-Mobile (detachable, minor disassembly)
- Intended Use of Shelter: Medium Term (1-10 years)