The Latte Chalet (Double)
The world's first house made of coffee – an eco-friendly, two-story, 250 square-foot home.
Ready (In Stock)
4 residents / 1 bedroom+loft
$1,450 / resident
Medium Term (1-10 years)
|5 days offsite||5 days onsite|
WPC (wood plastic composite) interlocking construction system connects WPC profiles without using steel frames. WPC profiles are stacked one on top of another and overlapped at the corners. NO special tooling required. We developed interlocking corners by notching the wpc profiles at the ends, resulting in strong structures that are easier to build. The main advantages of our material are: Eco-friendly, splinter free, high resistance and durability, resistant to termites and insects, lightweight, easy installation, easy maintenance, resistant to the environment, NO combustion (fire-proof), no painting needed (color included).
- Quoted Total Cost: $5,800
- Planned Occupancy (1 person/bed): 4 beds
- Estimated Cost Per Bed: $1,450
- Quote’s Total Interior Square Footage: 248 sqft
- Quote Includes # Units: 1 unit
- Used for Shelter Before: Yes, but only outside the U.S.
- Readiness: Ready (In Stock)
- In Stock / Ready to Ship Today: Yes
- Manufacturer Identified and Available: N/A
- Setup Speed: 5 days (for on-site assembly only)
- Setup Difficulty: Moderate (prefab assembly)
- % Built Onsite: >75% – Majority of Structure Assembled and/or Built On-Site
- Portability: Portable (after major disassembly)
- Intended Use of Shelter: Medium Term (1-10 years)