Container Emergency Housing
Using a high-cube 8×40 foot shipping container, offering several floor plans for families, or individuals, including ADA units.
Nearly Ready (Prior Use Cases)
2 residents / 1 bedroom
$25,000 / resident
Long-Term/Permanent (15+ years)
|70 days offsite||20 days onsite|
Using a high-cube 8×40 foot shipping container, we offer several floor plans for families, or individuals, including ADA units.
- Quoted Total Cost: $50,000
- Planned Occupancy (1 person/bed): 2 beds
- Estimated Cost Per Bed: $25,000
- Quote’s Total Interior Square Footage: 320 sqft
- Quote Includes # Units: 1 units
- Used for Shelter Before: Yes, examples in the U.S.
- Readiness: Nearly Ready (Prior Use Cases)
- In Stock / Ready to Ship Today: No
- Manufacturer Identified and Available: N/A
- Setup Speed: 18 Days
- Setup Difficulty: Moderate (prefab assembly)
- % Built Onsite: <10% – Arrives Ready, Almost All Built/Assembled Off-Site
- Portability: Semi-Mobile (detachable, minor disassembly)
- Intended Use of Shelter: Long Term/Permanent (15+ years)