Shelter FR30 – Inflatable Shelter
Shelter Structures America
The units come complete with inflation pump and staking kit, it can be carried by 2 men. Installation is under 10 minutes and the unit stays inflated for over a week.
Ready (In Stock)
4 residents / 1 unit
$1,489 / resident
Temporary (<6 months)
|2 days offsite||1 days onsite|
The Shelter FR30 Inflatable Shelter is 30 sq/m – 6m x 5m (20′ x 16′) and manufactured out of 850g or 25oz coated fabric. The unit has 4 windows, 1 door and an integrated fabric floor. Ports are available for HVAC ducting and electrical cords. The units come complete with inflation pump and staking kit, it can be carried by 2 men. Installation is under 10 minutes and the unit stays inflated for over a week.
- Quoted Total Cost: $5,955.00
- Planned Occupancy (1 person/bed): 4 beds
- Estimated Cost Per Bed: $1,489
- Quote’s Total Interior Square Footage: 320 sqft
- Quote Includes # Units: 1 units
- Used for Shelter Before: Yes, examples in the U.S.
- Readiness: Ready (In Stock)
- In Stock / Ready to Ship Today: Yes
- Manufacturer Identified and Available: N/A
- Setup Speed: < 1 Week
- Setup Difficulty: Low skill (RV, tent)
- % Built Onsite: <10% – Arrives Ready, Almost All Built/Assembled Off-Site
- Portability: Portable (after major disassembly)
- Intended Use of Shelter: Temporary (<6 months)