Made along the same factory lines that extrude fiberglass hulls for boats and yachts, comes a temporary shelter that is affordable, humane, and sanitary.
Ready (In Stock)
1 resident / 1 unit
$9,995 / resident
Medium Term (1-10 years)
|7 days offsite||2 days onsite|
SafeHuts™ offers temporary shelter that is affordable, humane and sanitary. We protect your community’s vulnerable homeless population by using the safest materials on the market.
- Quoted Total Cost: $9,995
- Planned Occupancy (1 person/bed): 1 bed
- Estimated Cost Per Bed: $9,995
- Quote’s Total Interior Square Footage: 60 sqft
- Quote Includes # Units: 1 unit
- Used for Shelter Before: Yes, examples in the U.S.
- Readiness: Ready (In Stock)
- In Stock / Ready to Ship Today: Yes
- Manufacturer Identified and Available: N/A
- Setup Speed: <1 week
- Setup Difficulty: Moderate (prefab assembly)
- % Built Onsite: >75% – Majority of Structure Assembled and/or Built On-Site
- Portability: Semi-Mobile (detachable, minor disassembly)
- Intended Use of Shelter: Medium Term (1-10 years)